We have policies and procedures in place to secure your medical information. Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service at the time of scheduling through the processing and payment of your account balance. To the extent possible, we operate in a manner that protects your privacy in a discreet and well-appointed outpatient office. We welcome your comments and suggestions to improve our services to you. Below is a summary of some of the key points of our policy.
We have a legal duty to safeguard your protected health information (PHI):
- How we may use and disclose your protected health information.
- For your treatment and care.
- To obtain payment for your treatment. For our healthcare operations.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- We may provide your PHI to a family member, friend or other person that you indicate is involved in your care or the payment for your health care, unless you object in whole or in part. Except as stated in our Notice of Privacy Practices or required by law, we will not disclose your PHI without your permission.
- What rights we have regarding your PHI?
- The right to request limits on uses and disclosures of your PHI.
- The right to choose how we send PHI to you.
- The right to see and get copies of your PHI.
- The right to get a list of the disclosures of your PHI we have made.
- The right to request an amendment of your PHI.
- Person to contact us about this notice or to complain about our privacy practices. Contact:
805.682.7984 x 8044 | cscudelari@PuebloRadiology.comor by mail: Privacy Officer | 2320 Bath Street, Suite 211 Santa Barbara, CA 93105